Are you tired of reading Blendtec Reviews?
I’ll do my best to help you make up your mind.
Before I purchased my first Blendtec, I was probably in a very similar position to the one you are in now. I had a very cheap Magic Bullet blender and it just wasn’t up to the task of making green smoothies…smooth without chunks of frozen fruit.
At the time, I had just started experimenting with adding spinach to our fruit smoothies as an attempt to get more veggies into our diet. My little Magic Bullet was great for small easy tasks, but left lots of lumps and chunks when attempting to blend greens or frozen fruit.
Thus the search was on and I quickly narrowed my selection to either the Vitamix or the Blendtec. Due to the high price tag on either machine I needed to take some time to get to know the differences between the two before making my decision.
In the end after reading countless reviews, I selected the Blendtec for the following reasons:
- The Blendtec is shorter without a reduction in volume or horsepower, so it will fit under my cabinets when not in use as one unit.
- The Blendtec is smarter. Yes, it has some type of microprocessor that automatically adjusts the motor speed for different programmed blends (whole juice, soup, smoothie, ice-cream, etc.). I did not want to have to remember the different speed settings required to get consistent results and I continue to enjoy this one button feature.
- The Blendtec is cleaner. Yes, both the pitcher and base have a sleek design with minimal nooks and crannies, which makes clean up a snap. Several online reviews demonstrated how the Vitamix pitcher can be harder to clean when blending nuts and pasty foods. This also can lead to wasting expensive ingredients and being wasteful is just not fun. It’s also important to notice that the blade does not disassemble from the pitcher as it does with many blenders.
A high quality blender can be one of the most useful small kitchen appliances that you can ever own. From being able to blend, puree, crush, and more you will be able to whip up many different dishes and desserts. The Blendtec company in particular stands out from other blender manufacturers. This company’s products are built to very exact standards governing safety, style and function. Blendtec is a company well known for its products.
Blendtec blenders are some of the best examples of what a manufacturer can accomplish when it truly sets its sights on the goal. The name of the company says it all when it comes to Blendtec’s commitment to providing high quality products. Many changes in the needs for commercial and home blending have taken place in the recent years. People and businesses alike are whipping up their own frozen coffee and fruit drinks. As these needs have changed so has the way Blendtec meets them.
With a client base spanning the globe this is one company that truly has market domination in its sights. It sets out to do so by staying on the leading edge of blend technology. The company knows that it must constantly improve its blenders in order to remain an industry leader. What does this mean to you? It simply means that when you purchase a Blendtec blender you can be sure that you are getting the most advanced, and technologically sound, blender possible.
Leader In Innovation
As one of the cutting edge blender manufacturers Blendtec is devoted to bettering its product lines. Just ten years ago the company was able to develop a blender that relied solely on a microprocessor for motor control. This new blender had not a switch, knob or button one. Other significant milestones soon followed.
The company created blenders that could be set to start and stop automatically. Other models were developed to be programmable. One of the best features that Blendtec blenders have seen is the safety interlock features. The development of this meant no more accidentally removing the jar from the base when in use.
It is also interesting to note that Blendtec won a judgement over Vitamix for willfulling infringing on the design of Blendtec picture design. This resulted in Vitamix paying Blendtec damages totaling approximately $24 million for K-TEC(dba Blendtec ) , Orem, Utah-based manufacturer of high-end mixers, and ordered the permanent prohibition Vita-Mix to further infringements.(Case #2:06-CV-00108-TC)
This is like one of the largest awards for patent infringement case in the history of the State of Utah!
If you are ready to purchase your first Blendtec, you can do so here: purchase from Blendtec.
If you are wondering whether or not Blendtec blenders are worth purchasing simply take a look at the company’s worldwide fan base. The company’s blenders are used in a myriad of different settings. This includes professional and/or commercial kitchens as well as innumerable home kitchens everywhere.
Maybe you are looking to puree, mix or blend. You could be looking to chop, dice or crush. No matter what task you have facing you there is one thing for sure. Using a Blendtec blender will help make light work of that seemingly daunting task. In no time at all you will have your prep work done and your meal on.
If an outstanding kitchen is looking better and better then keep in mind that a Blendtec blender is what makes it perfect. Take a look at the different products that Blendtec has to offer. You can be sure that there will be a blender that will suit your every need.
Amazon Reviews (4 to 5 stars reviews on various models)
- “I’d recommend this product to anyone who wants a powerful blender. “
- “Couldn’t be happier with my purchase!”
- “I have also tried making green smoothies in a VitaMix and the Blendtec is way easier.”
- “We haven’t stopped using it since we got it….Terrific Unit. “
- “This blender is excellent with green leafy vegetables, …”
- “This blender is top-of-the-line and I’m seriously impressed.”
Where can I get the best Price?
I have checked prices at several places and Amazon consistently has low prices, but I recommend purchasing directly from Blendtec to insure you get the latest model and the seven year warranty. Click here to go to Blendtec’s website.